Thursday 27 March 2014

Wardrobe Architect, Week Nine

This week's post is about building a capsule wardrobe. This might be more useful for some of you, but I feel I differ from the post here a bit. I've already written a list of a base wardrobe, which I actually posted here before, and I don't really feel the need to buy much outside of it. But I'm very into basics, and not having to buy more clothes unless one of the items needs replacing appeals very much to me. It might not to everybody.

Anyways, I decided rather than doing this week's exercise, I'd review my base wardrobe list in light of what I've unearthed over the last few weeks. And because that's what kind of person I am, I went ahead and prettied it up and attach it here as a pdf in case anyone else is as nerdy as me and wants something like this to print out and carry with them on shopping trips! (It's really pretty. I think I really will print it out and keep it in the enormous purse my husband got me when I had my second child. I can fit practically anything in it; we call it 'the base camp'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment