Wednesday 3 October 2012

And We're Off!

#48. similar
I'm so excited for the Project this year! We have 140 people in the Facebook group; I can hardly keep up with all the photo posts. I'm truly honoured that my little idea has taken off like this, and the many ways people are making it their own. Here are some of the ways other women have added their own twist to the Project:
-Doing it with their daughter
-Doing it in honour of their grandmother
-Incorporating it into a year-long project
-Giving a daily assignment to help focus the Project
-Giving up sugar along with wearing the dress
-Using it to raise money for cancer
-Instead of wearing the dress, using the month of October to put everything in the closet into rotation, and donating anything that doesn't get worn.

Anyone else doing a twist?

1 comment:

  1. This year I am educating people on how my diseases affect my life as I blog my daily life with my dress. Day 3, I have already been to 3 doctors. Good times.

    ReplyDelete