Wednesday 12 September 2012

Everlane

Have you heard of Everlane? Their line is that they make luxury items for a fraction of the price typically charged by eliminating all the middlemen. I'm not sure how that works, considering most online shops are eliminating middlemen, but their t-shirts are $15, so I'm not arguing.

A typical $15 t-shirt tends to be a brief fling-- you like it, the price is right, you buy it, and within a month (sometimes a week *coughForever21cough*) the seams are unravelling, or you've gotten a hole in it, or you realise that the fit and fabric were never very nice.

Not so Everlane. I own a round-neck tee from the Summer Watercolours collection and it's a keeper. Good quality, nice fit, definitely a cut or two about your average t-shirt, let alone your average $15 t-shirt. Just the sort of thing we like at the ODP.

Want an invite? I have a few to send, and if you buy through my invite, I get a free tee. Wouldn't you feel even better about your t-shirt purchase if you got me a free tee out of it? I know you would :) So if you're interested, let me know and I'll arrange to email you an invite.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely interested! my email is rwiltberger (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Include me: suzannebmckay(at)gmail(dot) com

    ReplyDelete